Refund, Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy.
We make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses and training.
Our Refund Policy is as follows:
Cancellation & Refunds
A 100% refund will be made if a student chooses to cancel more than 2 days prior to the course commencement. You can also raise a request for a full refund up to 14 working days from the date of starting of the course after confirmation of your purchase. Though an application & processing charge of Rs. 3000 will be deducted if a refund request is received within 2 days before the commencement of the course.
However, no refund will be provided if the participant raise a refund beyond 14 days of the start of the course.
Also, in certain cases for the course, the money-back guarantee will be void as mentioned below.
- If you raise a refund request based on the non-rescheduling of the batch as it was within the 3 days time period where no change is allowed.
- If a refund is requested because of the issues relating to hardware, software or internet connection at student's end.
- If a student is found to be involved in unethical practices or violate our terms & conditions.
Any refund of the payment made by the student will be processed via the original method of payment in 15 working days after the refund request is approved by us.
Events Cancellation & Refunds
Novarsity.com reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change an event's schedule because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, storms, etc)
In case we cancel an event, 100% refund will be paid to the attendee if they wish so.
If a cancellation is done by then attendee 7 days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to him/her.
If a cancellation is done by an attendee within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
Any refund of the payment will be processed via the original method of payment in 15 working days after the refund request is approved by us.
Refunds for duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the student will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 15 working days after the refund request is approved by us.
In case Novarsity reschedules a batch, the options available to the students are:
· A credit refund up to 3 days before the start of the batch, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the students schedule.
· The student would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience on any date of a scheduled batch but no later than 6 months from the date of original admission.
· The student, if they so wish, can nominate a replacement. However, this should be intimated to Novarsity at least 3 days prior to the batch commencement.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a student wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date or a different time, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
· If the rescheduling request is received 3 days prior (or more) to the start of the course, 10% of the course fee will be charged.
· Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats and availability of batch to a particular time.
· If the request of rescheduling is received within 3 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed.
Request for rescheduling must be sent via email from the email address used to register for the course on our website www.novarsity.com. Please mail any rescheduling or refund requests to [email protected]
Please state the date of purchase, name of the course and purchase receipt details like order ID and transaction ID in the email. As already mentioned before rescheduling is subject to availability of seats.